Plenty of Options for the Astute Buyer - 809m² block.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Beyond the charming facade of this quaint character-filled 1950's post war home, is the perfect blend of art deco & modern finishes.
Positioned in an enviable, convenient location in the sea-side suburb of Wynnum, this charming post war residence is set on 809sqm & is perfect for a home based business or those seeking a large block.
- quaint character-filled post war home
- generous 809sqm level block with SIDE ACCESS
- spacious backyard - loads of room for the boat / caravan or extra cars
- 60sqm powered shed with double remote garage & home office
- modern, lined, air conditioned home office
- perfect blend of crisp neutral tones, two-toned polished floors, high ceilings & ornate cornices
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes & master with air con
- stylish contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops, 2 pak finish, soft close drawers & integrated dishwasher
- spacious combined lounge / dining area
- easy stroll to bus & rail, local shops, schools & a short drive to waterfront
- ease of access to Gateway Motorway & Port of Brisbane
As one of Brisbane's most stunningly beautiful & fast moving bayside localities, Wynnum/Manly offers a fabulous family lifestyle with extraordinary local facilities, endless boating & water sport activities & entertainment option virtually on your doorstep.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
809m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.