Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Show Home Presentation
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This sophisticated & well-appointed near new contemporary home has been designed with family life in mind. Relaxed low maintenance living, situated in the Wynnum Golf Course Precinct on a large 805m2 block. This property has been meticulously cared for by its current owners and features ambiance and style throughout, with the convenience of comfortable living all on one level. No expense has been spared on the deluxe finishes, being a lowset build this home is the ideal solution for the downsizing couple or families alike. Three generous sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans & an incredibly luxurious air conditioned master suite, with an outlook to the well manicured back garden.
Situated in the enviable location of Duncan Street, within walking distance to Wynnum Golf Club, Wynnum Shopping Plaza, Parklands both Private & Public Schooling, Clubs, Port of Brisbane, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Arterial.
This is an idyllic private setting for a lifestyle of year-round entertaining, with the added bonus of side access large enough for both boat & caravan.
If you are seeking exceptional living that doesn't compromise on style, function and space, this truly stunning home needs to be inspected to be appreciated.
- Light filled open living/meals area flows to private north facing alfresco entertaining
- Impeccable kitchen fitted with Beko stainless wall oven, microwave & induction hotplates
- Well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Large master suite, impressive walk-in robe, open plan ensuite with free standing bath
- Expansive outdoor alfresco extends to the low maintenance yard
- Large laundry with custom cabinetry
- High ceilings & Screened throughout
- 2kw solar, 3 phase power & 6 Star energy rating
- Air Conditioning
- Generous 805m2 block with side access
- Designated Study with ample storage
- Double lock up garage
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
805m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.