Sold Under the Hammer!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a tightly held pocket of Manly West surrounded by good quiet neighbours awaits the home you've been desperately waiting for. After serving many years as a solid investment property, it's time to pass on this wonderful home, and the seller's instructions are clear that this must be sold at auction. Giving you the opportunity to secure a valuable property that will grow over the coming years.
Offering characteristics that are seldom found in new age homes such as a larger than average 845m2 corner block, side access and landmarked by a beautiful Jacaranda tree that accentuates the impressive street presence of your new home.
Step inside and be surprised by the massive amounts of space this sprawling low-set home has to offer. This home was designed with families in mind, boasting:
• Freshly painted interior
• Formal and informal dining options
• Bright and airy lounge
• Inviting foyer that welcomes your friends and family
• A multi-purpose room, which can easily become a 4th bedroom, 2nd living space or even a retreat for elderly family members and live at home university students
• Large kitchen with plenty of workable bench space as well as ample storage for the budding home cook
• Separate laundry with easy access to the rear of the property
• Spacious common bathroom and separate toilet servicing the middle of the home
• 2 Spacious built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Massive master suite with a walk-in dressing room with built in robes, ceiling fans, plus a separate sink and bench that fashionista will absolutely fall in love with, and a ensuite bathroom.
Outside you will enjoy the cooling bayside breezes as you entertain your friends and family under your covered entertainment area, that spans the full length of the home.
Securely park your cars in the double lock up garage as well as safely store your yard equipment/work tools on the shelving which hugs the interior walls.
This fantastic home will be auctioned on-site on Saturday 18th November at 11:00am, so make sure you short list this property and book your inspection today.
For more information contact the agent via email or phone.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.